1. Put my vintage Motobecane bike in the shop today. Tomorrow it will be ready to ride...hopefully I can work up enough courage to ride into town
2. I saw the the most frustrating commercial, ever. It was a KFC advertisement demonstrating how this cute little family couldn't POSSIBLY cook fried chicken for under 10 dollars. In 20 seconds it affirmed to Americans that they are incapable of cooking and should just buy a bunch of greasy, fried chicken.
3. "House" is painfully predictable.
4. As of late, I have had a strange return to Myspace.
5. Today has been so slow, that I am actually struggling to come up with anything else worth listing.