Sunday, May 31, 2009



This is how my summer should look. Giving high-heels a rest for a bit and putting something a little more reasonable on...we will see how long that lasts though. Im kinda freaking about about that Nixon watch. Strange considering I really am not a watch person. I think with that one, I would be willing to compromise.

I see California fast approaching on the horizon. Its barreling full spend down that desert highway wearing a pair of mirrored aviators and a long scarf. Kickin' up dust, singing out loud. Just hope that my people's aren't too busy to show this little girl a good time. I want the beach and Amoeba Music.

Last night my friend's new roommate was retelling the most horrific stories about hitch-hiking and brushing up next to death with a potential murderer behind the wheel. I kept getting the heebie-jeebies all night.

No comments: