Monday, June 15, 2009


I feel as if my skin is rubbing up against the borders of this town. It all seemed so appropriate for the time being...but that time is passing at an alarming pace. Its like I have over stayed my welcome here and everyone is too polite to inform me of my status. Nights like this make it hard for me to think that it will be something of the past. Some of the best friends I have ever made are products of this silly place. I tell them that they must come and visit me when Im far away. It's heartbreaking and wonderful all at the same time. Songs on the stereo make me feel like I'm in some coming-of-age movie that ends on a heart wrenching yet gratifying note. Someday I'll look back on these nights and think of the people who made them so special...Hopefully they will be near to look back with me and reminisce about the hazy daze that is Denton, Texas.


No comments: