Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have been thinking about doing this for a while...

Lord knows that I am suscribed to just about every blog/photo community/profile/myspace-like website on the planet.  Now my collection is complete!  

Actually, I felt that I needed a fresh place to start posting about fashion/music/my life/hummus/whatever.  Now, I know that I am not particularly good at keeping blogs, or don't have anything huge to contribute to this internet society ( other than my horrible inflated ego).But, Myspace's blogging capabilities are shitty at best and my Livejournal account pretty much belongs to my sister.  I have stopped posting on Livejournal ages ago when I fell out of the whole cosplay community.  

So, here we have it; a fresh place for me to start and hopefully not abandon.  

No comments: