Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 easy steps to get interviewed for an article in a Montreal paper!




Step one:  Play dress-up and take copious amounts of pictures of ones self
Step two: Endlessly post images of ones self on the internets
Step three: ????
Step four: PROFIT

About a week ago I was contacted by a fellow wardrobe_remixer, who to my surprise, is the chief editor for one of Montreal's biggest alternative weekly, Voir.  He asked me if I were interested in being featured with other wardrobe_remixers to be interviewed about our love for vintage and thrifted fashions.  Naturally, I was flattered that someone from my favorite city would want to interview me about my favorite thing to do!  So there you have it, a girl from Texas talking about shopping on Montreal.  I have a strange breed of luck. Check out the article here!