Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BCBG

Strangest thing happened yesterday.  I am sitting in a bar with Tatiana and Collete, when I get a call from a number I didn't recognize.  Now, usually I let those phone calls go, but I was feeling generous after my third can of Schlitz and decided to pick it up.  The call was from a representative of the BCBGMAXAZRIA store in the Lewisville mall asking if I would would be interested in an interview or if I knew someone else who would.  Im thinking to myself, "What? I never applied there!"  so naturally I said yes and made the appointment for 5:30pm on Thursday.  What a lucky break!  I love BCBG, and am in dire need of a "real" job (apparently selling clothing on Etsy doesn't count).  Not entirely sure how they got my number, but I suppose my application got picked up after applying online for a Michael's store in Denton.

Better pick out a good interview outfit and hope I can charm my way into getting a job!


No comments: