Monday, January 26, 2009

Old Money




Yesterday I gathered some of my local lady friends over and organized an impromptu photo session.  Luckly I have some rather fashion forward (and backward) friends; Lisa, who owns a small vintage store on the square ( www.myspace.com/timebanditsvintage.com ), provided me with some beautiful retro pieces, while Susan lent me her modeling abilities and wonderful house as a set.  Im so thrilled about these photos I could do a little backflip.  Styling and posing the ladies was so much fun and invigorating... This is going to be an ongoing effort for me to collaborate with local businesses and friends.  There are already plans to do a "Mod" theme photo shoot next.  Take a look at my Flickr account to see more!

1 comment:

Kati said...

You really have stylish friends!