Friday, May 1, 2009

trufax.com


Time for some true facts about yours truly:

1. I need a job like no ones business. This little lala life that has been provided to me is coming to a fast end...someone employ me si vous plais!

2. At any given moment, I think I am hearing my cell phone ring. The damn thing haunts my dreams!

3. My mother taught me to always mind the birds. I know all the different types of song birds, ground birds, raptors, and water fowl in the Texas area. I think there is some small merit in being familiar with your local birds...never know when they might help you out or lend you an ear.

4. When Im stressed out I clean my already-immaculate apartment. I think its years of having to clean up my parents house as a kid. There was always some kind of impending doom if dad came home and the kitchen was a mess...or more like we would have to endure monumental amounts of whining.

5. People always ask me how I manage to look so put together everyday. They think it comes natural, that I just throw something on and it works...no, not the case...I practice all of my outfits. I'll spend a couple hours a week just trying on clothes that I own, finding new ways to wear them. My cat likes to watch, but she is a poor judge of style.

6. Once I was described as "social tofu", in that I tend to adapt and hang out with a very wide range of people. Whether they be punks, preps, hippies, mods and rockers, scenesters, or just your typical jo-blow, I tend to find some common ground amongst them all.

7. I greatly appreciate a beautiful girl. Its like a breath of fresh, cool air when a lovely lady enters the room. I'll think to myself "oohh I want to BE her!" or wish that she and I could be friends. Its weird, I know.

8. I have a hardcore addiction to coffee. Im sure this isn't some great detail, alot of people share this one, but it's an important substance to me. I can have it all ways: black, sweet, light, foamy or on ice. Just as long as it's strong...can't have any of that weak shit.

9. I hate girly movies. Anything that could automatically be deemed as a "chick flick" is off my list. I simply find the stories and connections to be trite and vastly unrealistic. Thats not to say that I can't appreciate fantasy, its just that these characters tend to be either overly dramatic or so far into their own selves that they can't see past their sappy bullshit.

10. Tacos rule.

11. While I often bitch and moan about my body (like most idiot girls my age) I think for the most part Im pretty attractive. I don't have a ton of hang-ups about my frame. Yes, I have hips wide enough for 400 babies to shoot out of and my boobs haven't grown since I first acquired them...but its all good. Im doing good in the leg department and know how to shake it when the occasion calls for it.

12. Im not a fighter, Im a lover. Never really get into arguments with people or friends. Maybe I tend to get a little annoyed or sassy mouthed, but I never really get angry at them.

13. The night time is the right time. Don't really go out during the day so when the sun sinks away, thats when things really start.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

social tofu. i'd say that's quite a compliment.