Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh how things change.





Cardigan--Goodwill
Shirt--Target
Skirt--Target
Scarf--Vintage
Boots--Goodwill
Tights--TJMaxx
Necklace--Thrifted

Life has gotten way more interesting for this blog.  Something inside me gave me the permission to go out and make new friends...I guess I was growing weary of waiting around for people to call me.  I never knew that this town held so many characters.  

Getting to know the boys of Denton a little better, they are actually not as bad as I initially thought.  The entire crew is adorable with their skinny jeans and coordinating mustaches.  Speaking of mustaches, I don't know why I find myself liking them so much.  They tend to fall in that same ironic category of fashion as wolf t-shirts and Members Only jackets.  But, I can be the bigger person and admit that I think its cute.

The other day Tat, her boyfriend, and their roommate Travis, and I did some heavy thrifting.  I pretty much bought my entire fall wardrobe and a piece of my Halloween costume (hint, it involves a *fake* mink coat).  Im wearing one of the oversized cardigans in the pics...

Oh and I saw The Virgin Suicides for the first time...don't judge, I don't ever buy movies.

No comments: