My photography professor has been out of order for almost two weeks now. If I were any other punk-ass student I'd be happy...but it makes everyone upset that he has been so sick. He is one of those professors that feels like your hippy uncle. I certainly miss going to class seeing as how I pretty much have nothing else to do (well, I COULD be working on my projects...but the severe lack of a D-SLR is my excuse).
A few fun factoids about me/my life
1. I can't touch raw chicken. Its diseased.
2. My Alternative Processing professor looks like Bret McKinzey from Flight of the Concords
3. People say my boyfriend looks a bit like Jemain from Flight of the Concords. So, between my professor and boyfriend I have almost the entire cast playing out their lives before me.
4. I probably own about 50 pairs of shoe. Half of which are brown leather boots.
5. I never get angry with my friends in the hopes that they will never nail me for being a flake sometimes.
6. I'm double jointed in my elbows and can vibrate my eyeballs.
7. I can't remember people's name for shit, so I just make up names for them and continue to call them that well after they have corrected me. Actually, that is something my dad does. Guess I can't fight genetics.
8. This sweater feels like its made of dog hair...that is probably why I found it at the thrift store for 2 dollars.