Know what time it is? BULLET POINT POST!
- Matt and I have slowly been undoing all the beige that our condo came standard with. Its now an oasis of green and 70`s orange.
- I took off all our verticle blinds and layed them gingerly in the dumpster. Who the hell ever thought those were a good idea?
- I miss the obnoxiousness of American television. Canadian TV lacks all the explosions and yelling that I am so accustomed to.
- Im getting used to the language barrier here. I may not be able to respond in French yet, but at least I can understand a bit more.
- One day Matt and I were strolling through China town and decided to take a chance on a "Mongolian Hotpot". Wrong! We didn`t have a clue as to what we were supposed to do with the boiling hot pot of broth and all the unidentifiable vegitables...boil it I guess?
- Modern furniture is nothing but compressed wood. Nothing really compares to the quality and design of vintage.
- Fall in Montreal is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
- I have my own personal bat cave (a.k.a. underground parking).